Disclosure of Your Information
– Except as set forth in this policy or as specifically agreed to by you, Women’s Pathways to Health, LLC will not disclose any Personal Information it gathers from you on the Website. The company may release Personal Information to third parties: to (1) comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order, or (2) in special cases such as a physical threat to you or others. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your Personal Information to a third party, we will notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
Links to other web sites
- This web site contains links to other web sites. We cannot guarantee that web sites other than Women’s Pathways to Health, LLC will respect and protect your personal information in the same way that we do. You should read the privacy statements of other web sites when you visit them. Although we try to provide high quality links for your use, we assume no responsibility for the content of these web sites.
– Cookies are not in use on this site.
- Women’s Pathways to Health, LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, and, to the extent permitted by law, makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Site, Content or Linked Material or any information, products or services provided through the Site or the Linked Sites.
Errors & Omissions statement
- At Women’s Pathways to Health, LLC, we take pride in the fact that we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information available on this site. However, from time to time, errors and omissions may occur. While we regret these occurrences, we cannot be held responsible for such errors & omissions.
– You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on “as is” basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. Neither Women’s Pathways to Health, LLC, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Trademarks & Copyright notices
- The content of this site is Copyright © Women’s Pathways to Health, LLC, All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners.